Saturday, March 7, 2009

Silver Mountain Fun...

This weekend we decided to go to Silver Mountain with some friends (Jen, Joel, Ben and Kim) and have some fun at their indoor water park. We figured we could stay there for a night and play at the park for 2 days.

All the videos of me just show me falling and I'm in a swimming suite it just really isn't pretty so I'm not that excited to put them online for all to see, but Wes looks pretty good. This surfing was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. We all had pretty sore necks after all the falling. We had a great time and the funniest part was watching everyone fall.

5 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

looks like fun! I hear you about posting videos in a swimsuit! Call me... I have some insider info about work... ?position?

Jen and Joel said...

I have some great pictures of Wes surfing that I am getting developed for you guys. We had such a blast. Thanks for sharing the condo with us. We are so thankful we have you guys as friends.

Natalie said...

Hey you guys!!! After many hours of stalking, I have finally found you... or I followed a link from Dave and Tia's blog (I think). How the heck are you? Your house looks awesome! Congrats on that! It's great to see how our old Spokane friends are. We miss Spokane and everyone!

Andy & Jen said...

hey bethekins! looks like a funnn weekend! wish we could play! yes, i love my job it definately keeps me busy but i always make time to play! how is work going for you???

Chelsea said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend!! Yay for Olympia!