Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tag you're it!!

Tia tagged me so here's my answers, just some info about me I know you are all dying to know!!

8 favorite TV shows
Survivor
The Office
American Idol
Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
Friends
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond

8 things I did yesterday
Read
Worked out
Cleaned
Watched Friends
Went to Costco
Took a nap (I was hoping to get called into work but didn't!)
Had dinner with Kim and Ben
Hung out with Wes

8 things I'm looking forward to
Warmer weather
Heather and Christian's new baby
The next time I get to see my whole family (I'm not really sure when that will be...)
Pay Day
BBQs in the back yard this summer
Soccer game next week
Going to Silver Mountain Resort this weekend
Having a baby (we aren't pregnant or anything, but I'm just excited for that stage of our lives!)

8 favorite restaurants
Kalico Kitchen
Rock City Grill
Wesley's BBQ
Costco (really you can't beat dinner for two for under 4 bucks!!)
Bennaditos Pizza
Azteca
Tomatoe Street
Outback Steak House

8 things on my wish list
An benefitted position on L&D (preferably part time, but I'll take whatever I can get right now!)
A better economy
Fat free Nutella
For my whole family to live closer!
An organized house (and be able to keep it that way!)
To be as good a cook as my mom
To be really good at budgeting (like Heather)
To have more patience

8 people I tag
Jen A
Jen M
Chelsea
Kim
Bev
Esther
Niffer
Sarah

4 comments:

HR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

LOL Christian and I had a great time reading your "tag" information.

Please tag yourself more so we get to read more!

Heather

HR said...

sdfsdf

Ashley said...

Amen to the fat free nutella! My thighs would be thanking the inventor of that! :)