Monday, March 2, 2009

Proud Parents

Wes and I are proud to announce our digitally created babies! I think they are pretty cute... the bottom one looks Asain instead of Mexican though! According to http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/ this is what our kids are going to look like. I saw this on Tia's blog and thought it was really funny and played around with it a little bit, they created about 4 or 5 different babies with the same pictures so it was kind of fun, I only put the cutest creations on the blog to show off though! So for all those of you trying to decide who to marry you could play around with this and decide who you would make the cuttest babies with!!






6 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Seriously that is really funny. I think that the first one is really cute though. Thanks for coming over yesterday, we always have so much fun with you both.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked this website too! I keep looking on your blog so se if you are going to say you are pregnant! I guess this is the next best thing! I tagged you on my blog so you can do it to if you want!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Super Cute! I should try it and see if they look anything like my munchkins!

sarah jean said...

why does the bottom one look a little asian???

Chelsea said...

So cute!! I love the middle one, what is his name? Check out my blog, you can see our little Halle and Vanessa!! Too fun, thanks for sharing!

thefrommfam said...

Beth that is so funny. I think the second one is the cutest. I guess your babies are going to get Wes' ears, haha. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.