Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween






Here are some pictures from Halloween.  I bought the costume at Other Mothers, a second hand store, thinking it was a pumpkin, but Wes said it was a carrot.  So he was one or the other and Wes and I "dressed up" as farmers.  Obviously we put on jeans and a plaid shirt and called ourselves farmers!  Oh and Oliver rolled over on Tuesday November 1st just from back to front, he wont do it the other way yet.  I've fed him squash twice, but so far he's not a big fan he just spits it out, so we will keep trying!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Pumpkins are plump, and carrots are skinny, so my vote is a pumpkin!! I love your idea of farmers, Your shirt is super cute. Love ya! Hope to see ya soon!

Anna said...

I didn't give my kids any solid foods until they were about 8 months old, and even then they just spit it out until they were about 10 months old. Lukas is the only one who will actually eat it, but still, he's almost 9 months. I love your baby. He's adorable.

Christie said...

I love the pictures! Oli looks adorable! Did you go to a trunk or treat? We so need to get together soon.