Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rice Cereal

Here are a few pictures of Oliver "eating" rice cereal.  Today after probably 5 days of offering it to him he actually ate a very small bowl of it.  I'm not sure if he's just trying to figure out how to ear or if he doesn't like rice cereal.  We are going to try some squash this week.







Here's my chunky little man!!  I think he would suck on his toes if his belly wasn't in the way!!  Oliver almost 5 1/2 months now!!  He laughs all the time and is such a happy baby!  He can't roll over yet, he's getting awefully close though!  We are working on it, but he's got a lot to roll over.  He loves to gurgle and squeel.  Oliver is our greatest blessing and we don't know how we ever lived without him!!

2 comments:

emy said...

The pictures are beautiful. I love his hair sticking straight up. I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving.

Ashley said...

He is a chunk! He's SOOOOO cute Beth!