Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Waiting for 2 hours and 45 minutes to cross the pass!

Oliver and Sydney (3 months old)



All the grandkids from oldest to youngest


Amelia was fearless with the animals at Lattins farms

I love the Holidays!!!  I love the food, the music and most of all I LOVE getting together with the WHOLE family!!!  All my siblings and families went to my parents house for Thanksgiving and it was such a blast!!  My grandparents and aunt London came too!!  We stayed up late, ate tons of great food, went black Friday shopping, had our sibling gift exchange and our anual Yankee Swap!  Wes even got to go fishing twice and caught a bunch of fish!!  All the older cousins loved playing with and holding Oliver.  My parents house was filled to the brim, and life was pretty crazy there!  This is the last Holiday we will all be together for 2 years, because Carson will leave on his mission this summer.  Other than the fact it took Wes and I 10 hours to get to Olympia (it should have been 6 hours) Thanksgiving was perfect!!!  I love spending time with my family more than anything in the world!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I feel the same way. It was so great to see your family. Love you. Thanks again for the waxing and massage!

emy said...

Your family loves you too. Thanks for the great memories. Looking forward to seeing you over Christmas.