Saturday, April 16, 2011

Photo shoot...

For my baby shower gift one of my best friends Ashley, paid for a maternity photo session with her friend, Janna.  Obviously I don't have any pictures because we just took them today, but it seems like we are going to have some great pictures, I can't wait to see how they turn out!!  Janna did our other friend Misty's wedding and did a fabulous job!  So I'm very excited about it. 
Everyone has been asking us about names and we still aren't sure, we decided we want to see him first, but here are a few of the options...
Um isn't one of the options, but we needed a 2 letter word for the top of the pyramid!  I bought these blocks for the "photo shoot" today.

1 comment:

Jami and Rob said...

Okay you look so great! I'm so excited for you! I think any of those names are cute - it is sooo hard to pick the perfect name. We changed Brooklyn's from Elizabeth about 2 weeks after leaving the hospital! Good luck!