Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lots of Pictures!!






This is the tie Wes wore when we got married

Just to clarify Mitzy is not actually allowed in our room or our bed this was an exception



Wes had to get some fishing stuff in the pictures!!















Here are some of the pictures from the maternity photo shoot Ashley got for me!  Janna (the photographer) worked like crazy and finished them in a week so they would be ready for my work baby shower yesterday!  She did such a good job, Wes and I are really happy with the way they turned out!  There are some bare belly shots, but I didn't want to post them on the blog, I'm a little embarrassed to show my big pregnant belly to the world, but there are some really cute ones!  Anyway I know that was a lot of pictures, and there are tons more, I couldn't decide which pictures to put up!!

7 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Those are great. It is fun to see how stinkin cute you are pregnant.
Can't wait to meet your little one.

emy said...

I love all the pictures. I'm glad Wes got to be in a lot of them. The fishing ones are original. I do love the umbrella pictures. I'm so happy you have cute pregnancy picture to remember your first pregnancy.

Chelsea said...

I love the special delivery with the blue bow, and the umbrella and rain boots pictures the best!! So cute. Will you email me a few bare belly shots!! I want to see....c'mon I'm your sis :) Love ya, only a few short weeks!!!

Bev said...

I love these and you look so cute! What a wonderful gift!

Andy & Jen said...

They are all so cute love them!!! Yay only a few more weeks : ) miss you!

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Love BABY on your belly! These are great! You are so beautiful!

Jami and Rob said...

These pictures are so cute! You're so lucky to have some really nice maternity photos. You Russells are such beautiful pregnant women! Are you wild with curiosity right now about what your baby will be like? Such an exciting time! Good luck!!