Sunday, March 6, 2011

29 weeks and 4 days

Here's another pregnancy photo update.  I'm in my third trimester now and am still feeling pretty good!  Working three 12 hour night shift in a row is getting a little more difficult...lets just say I'm a little grumpy by my last shift!  I'm still able to work out most days a week which is good.  I feel pretty huge already and some daily tasks are getting a little difficult, like putting on my socks and bending down to tie my shoes!  I can only imagine how I'm going to feel when I'm 40 weeks!!  I can't believe I'm due in less than 11 weeks!  It seems crazy!!  Our baby is moving all over the place, except when other people try to feel him move!!  I swear he'll be doing flips, then the second someone puts their hand on my belly he stops!!  We finally bought a dark cherry wood crib for the nursery, but we still have a long way to go before it's ready. 

For those of you anxiously waiting for pictures of our new granite countertops, kitchen sink and faucet... Wes won't let me blog photos until the backsplash is finished, so just stay tuned!!

7 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

you look so beautiful!! I bought my first pair of danskos when I was pregnant with Josh... tired of the struggle to tie my shoes. Although, I imagine they would be pretty dangerous to run in :)

Chelsea said...

Isn't that always how it goes, when someone wants to feel he stops! :) You look fabulous! Yay for being 30 weeks on Tuesday! I can't wait to see the new kitchen pics!

emy said...

I'm so excited for your baby to come. What a blessing he will be to your life. I know you and Wes will be wonderful parents. You make a beautiful pregnant woman.

becca olsen said...

COngrats to you! Sarah is due in may too. Good for you for still doing 12 hrs night shifts... i've been there and it's so tough while you are pregnant!

Jen and Joel said...

I just love this picture. Such a cute pregnant lady. You look great!

Ashley said...

Beth- you are a beauty! That red is gorgeous on you! When you're at 35 weeks- just have Wes tie your shoes and put on your socks AND paint your toe nails! :) Expect something in the mail soon from me! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't believe how far along you are- exciting! You look great! I miss you guys :)