Tuesday, March 22, 2011

32 weeks!!!

That's right I'm 32 weeks today!!!  That means only 8 more weeks to go...well probably 9 lets be honest its my first baby (if I was really lucky it would be 7 more weeks!)  Anyway still feeling pretty good although I'm finding I have a lot less sympathy for people that come in to the hospital with normal aches and pains of pregnancy that aren't even as far along as I am! My friends at work would definitely attest to the fact that I get grumpy a LOT more often than I used to!  I am starting to understand why people work themselves up about every little thing thinking there might be something wrong.  This morning I wasn't feeling him move and got totally freaked out, so I went to the store to buy juice and did a kick count and obviously he kicked like 15 times in 20 minutes and it was nothing!  Anyway I really am feeling big and awkward, rolling over in bed, tying my shoes, you know the normal stuff!  He really likes to dig his foot or something into my ribs, so that's not very comfortable!!  But we are getting more and more excited, but I keep thinking about how much I need to do before he gets here, so I'm getting a little stressed!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh!! You seriously look amazing!! And I am so excited, you are almost there. I hope 7 weeks too, just for you. Sounds like your motherly instinct and worries have started already ;)Love you lots!!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

you look fantastic! I love that belly!!!

Welcome to the world of motherhood... the worry NEVER ends. seriously.

And maybe you do get a little bit more grouchy, but you are far less grouchy that most people (me included) :)

emy said...

You look beautiful in that fun pink top. I remember wearing it with Amelia. Maybe I'll be wearing in next year this time ha-ha. I'm excited to meet baby Perez.