Monday, February 14, 2011

Almost 27 weeks

Today I'm a day under 27 weeks pregnant!  Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for church putting on my heals I noticed that my ankles weren't looking quite like they used to and the heals felt a little tight...yep thats right bilateral pitting edema!!!  Its not actually that bad, but may ankles/calves are really the only part of my body that I actually like!!  So its actually sad to see that part of me changing!!  Still thrilled to be pregnant though! 
I spent this weekend in Olympia because Carson had his Eagle Scout Court of Honor yesterday, so for Valentines Day I spent half the day in the car.  When I arrived home Wes had almost completely finished cleaning out the room that is going to be the nursery in 13 weeks.  Which was all I wanted for Valentines Day!! Then Wes and I decided to go to Costco for dinner...it would have been the cheapest Valentines Day ever expect that we ended up stopping at lowes and buying a new range!  There was a super nice range there that had been significantly marked down, so it was a deal we couldn't pass up.  Since we are putting in granite counter tops (another steal of a deal) we figured we'd better get the nice stove in.  So in a few weeks when everything is installed I'll post some before and after pictures!

2 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Thanks for the updated pic! I can't wait to see your counter top!

emy said...

What a man cleaning out the baby room. Way to go Wes! Beth, you look great. It was so fun spending the weekend with you.