Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

We finally had our first big snowstorm last week. The jeep is the only reason we were able to go anywhere. Two feet of snow in three days makes driving harrowing. I had to drive Beth to and from work, each way a 45 minute drive. I felt badly for the cars on the road since they were all stuck and the only vehicles moving anywhere were SUVs and trucks. After dropping Beth off at work I went to the store for essentials and picked up food for my mom and dropped it off at her house. She spent hours digging out her four-foot berms left by the plows. After a few more days of snow her driveway has three feet of snow in her 75 feet of driveway. Something tells me she won't be getting the car out of the garage until Spring (unless she calls me for help).

I got nothing, the picture says it all.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WOW- what else can you say about that much snow- crazy!