Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We broke down...

We finally decided to break down and get comcast...So now that our internet works great here are some pictures of the last post.
Wes strapping the huge tree to the top of the jeep.Getting the tree to the car after cutting it down.
Another one just show what a man my husband is...

Wes and I on Thanksgiving, we should have taken a picture before we dug into the Turkey, but we forgot.

I worked in the ER on the Thursday before my birthday from 3-11pm and when I got home Wes had painted the living room in our house sage green!! It was such a great surprise! Its a really good thing that Wes has an eye for what looks good or it could have had a little different outcome. The next night while I worked a 6-2am shift he painted the brick behind our wood stove. What an amazing husband I have!!! The only reason I haven't put pictures up of the living room yet is because its not quite clean enough!! So maybe some day in the near future I'll be organized enough to post some pictures of the house!!

1 comment:

emy said...

What a great husband you have!Can't wait to see the two of you next week.