Monday, December 8, 2008

A late update

So our Internet isn't working as well as it used to, so I haven't been keeping up to date with my posts. We had a great Thanksgiving. Wes made the best Turkey ever! We had his mom, Linda, over and we cozied up by the fire and watched a movie and had a great relaxing day! We got our first little snow, just like Wes said we would.
On Saturday Wes and I went with Jen and Joel to get a Christmas tree in the Colville National Forest. Wes says it has always been his dream to have a 14 foot Christmas tree, so we found a huge tree and we'll see how well it fits in our house! The tree did look pretty funny on top of the Jeep, and aparently people we were driving by thought so too! Wes had a blast driving the jeep around on the icy gravel roads. That night Wes and I went to dinner at Tomato Street for my birthday dinner and did some Christmas shopping at North Town. We had a soccer game at 10:40 that night which is the perfect way to finish off my birthday! Pictures to follow when we can get the internet working again!

No comments: