Monday, February 20, 2012

A visit from papa and grandma!

This weekend my parents came out and spent the weekend with us.  It felt like I hadn't seen them for such a long time even though it had only been since Christmas.  We had a nice relaxing weekend, ate lots of great food (thanks to Wes), went shopping and played with Oliver.  Oliver was a little bit of a stinker though, in the last week or two he has become quite the mama's boy!  If I was around he didn't want anyone else holding him but me!  He played with papa and grandma, but didn't let them hold him for too long!  He turned 9 months old on Saturday!  I can't believe that!  He's wearing 18 month clothing, getting more teeth and working really hard at starting to crawl.  He gets up on all fours and reaches for things and then just lurches forward to get whatever he is seeking, its almost like he dives forward, its really funny but quite effective!  We love this little man!!
Oli's new outfit from Grandma!

Oliver and Grandma


I love his shy expression in this picture!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such cute pictures. I sure miss you guys!!

emy said...

Where has mom been tanning:) Looks like you had fun. I love that yellow outfit.

thefrommfam said...

I love those pictures of you guys together. You look great.