Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playing catch up....

So it's been a while here's what has been going on with us...

Christmas

I had to work Christmas Eve night this year which kind of sucked...the night wasn't bad but I felt awful that I had to leave Wes and Oliver on Christmas Eve.  Wes was pretty lonely because Oliver goes to bed at 7pm, so he had a pretty lame Christmas Eve.  When I got home in the morning Wes had packed up almost everything we needed and we drove over to Olympia to spend the next week at my parents house. We had a great time spending time with my family and Wes got a couple of fishing trips in.  Oliver got some fun new toys and books to chew on, and Wes got an awesome Cuisinart grill (kind of like a george forman but way better)  We use it all the time!!! (I pulled these pics from winkflash and for some reason I can't make them bigger)




Oliver's first time in the pool

January
Oliver turned 8 months old started teething, had his first ear infection and reaction to antibiotics!!  Oliver has

This doesn't really show how bad his rash really was.  The first day he was mostly white with red spots, then the next day he was mostly red!!

February
These are just some pictures I took yesterday.

You can see his two little teeth!





2 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a handsome little man. Love his hair.

emy said...

I have to second Chelsea's comment on the hair, it is awesome. I love the blue shirt with his blue eyes. He's getting so big. I hate that babies change so much in the first year. It doesn't seem fair.