Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to work...

Well Friday was my first day back to work since Oliver was born.  It was fun to see my friends at work, but it was really hard to be away from Oliver!  It was Wes's first night with him all alone, so I called very frequently and told Wes to call me every time he was up with Oliver!  Oliver was a little fussier than usual, because he had been given some vaccines at the doctors that afternoon.  Wes said he was hard to put to bed, and didn't go to bed for the night until 12:30am, but then I didn't get a call from Wes until 5:00am so Wes at least got 4 hours of sleep. I only slept a few hours yesterday and then had lots of stuff to do, so by the end of the day I was pretty exhausted!! So I went to bed at around 11:30pm and Oliver slept until 6am!!!  I got 6 hours of sleep it was amazing!  So he stayed up until 7, then went back to sleep until 10am!  That was the best sleep I've had in almost 2 and a half months!!
Oliver's stats from the doctors office at 9 weeks:
Weight- 15 lbs 1 oz (over the 95th percentile)
Height- 25 inches (over the 95th percentile)
I knew I had a big boy, but I didn't know he was that BIG!!!




















4 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

He is really cute. I love the hats!

emy said...

I'm so glad you let him sleep on his own feeding schedule. Looks like it payed off. See you in about a week.

the moores said...

i seriously love him!!! I hope that's not weird?

Chelsea said...

Those hats are adorable! He is so cute!