Thursday, July 21, 2011

9 Weeks

This outfit is from Wes's Aunt Kathy and we love it!! Thanks Kathy!!


When Wes got home from work and Oliver saw him, Oliver immediately started smiling!




This is a knucklehead onesie thats 3-6 months, its the first time he's worn it and if it shrinks in the wash it will be the last!!  It's so cute, so I hope it doesn't shrink much!!


Oliver and Grandma Linda!

I had to get a shot of those rolls!!!


Sorry if you are sick of seeing pictures of Oliver!!  He's so cute and a couple weeks ago I realized I wasn't taking enough pictures, because he changes SO fast!!  Anyway he's 9 weeks old now and he smiles so much!!  When I go into his room to get him up from sleeping, he always smiles at me and kicks his feet, I love it!!

2 comments:

the moores said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable, so adorable!!! Plus I don't know if I told you how much I love his name. I would have chosen it myself.

emy said...

He is soooooooo cute! He looks like a little outdoors baby in that outfit. A mini Wes.