Monday, May 3, 2010

NYC (no pics)

I know you are probably all expecting pictures...but I don't have any yet!  Jena brought her camera and she took all the pictures!  Highlights of NYC (not necessarily in any order)...

*Wicked!!!   It was amazing I loved every second of it!
*The Lion King- the costumes are unbelievable!
*The LDS church down town Manhattan- Amazing how much noise there is in the city, and how quiet and peaceful the church was!
*China Town- So many handbags, clutches, and sunglasses, so little time!!
*H&M- My new favorite retail store!  They had the cutest clothes and great prices!
*Parson's costume design- We saw the making of (and some finished products) of Broadway costumes!
*The FOOD!  There were just so many choices, I wish I could have tried everything!  We had some outstanding desserts such as Chocolate Mouse Cheesecake and a warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream being two of my favorites!
*The empire state building on a clear night
*Our cruise to the Statue of Liberty
*Hanging out with mom and Jena and being goofy!

The travel sucked!!  I was delayed by 3 hours on my way to Salt Lake.  Then we were delayed 4.5 hours at the Newark airport which I would have to say was the lamest airport I've ever been to!!  That delay caused me to miss my connection to Spokane so I got home Friday afternoon instead of Thursday night!  It was all worth it though!!  Thanks mom for inviting me!!

4 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

I love H&M too... first found out about them when I went to London! Wish we had one here. (like that's going to happen)

That's totally okay that you don't have any pics up yet... at least it's NOT another fish picture (sorry Wes) :)

Glad you had so much fun!

HR said...

I did not know you where in NYC until two days ago! I could not figure out why you were asking me about bags! LOL

Sound like an awesome trip!!

Chelsea said...

So fun to see you for a few days! Glad you had tons of fun in NYC can't wait to see more pictures!

emy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pictures. See you next week.