Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another fishing post...

So Wes had a great weekend, he went fishing ALL day Friday....and when I say all day I mean he was on the water by 6:30am and he didn't get home until 12:00am!  He and Ben caught 1 fish each on Friday, but Wes caught the biggest bass of his life!  Needless to say he was ecstatic!  Then I was busy all day Saturday so he and Ben went for about 4 hours that afternoon, and Wes caught 4 bass!!  He was like a kid on Christmas, I've never seen him so excited!!
While I was waiting for Wes to come home from fishing I took Mitzy for a walk to the park and even had her off lead for a while!  All the kids at the park wanted to use the chuck it and throw the ball for her and she was really good for them!!  She didn't jump up on anyone she came when she was called and those kids really wore her out!!  I was so proud of my little girl!!

4 comments:

Spencer said...

Love your new background! Did you eat the fish?

Ashley said...

wow- fishing from 6am to 12 am and only catching ONE fish sounds SUPER boring to me. but i'm glad he had a good time :)

emy said...

Great catch Wes! I'm glad you beat your fishing record this week. What a man!

HR said...

HOLY COW!!!!!! That is amazing!