Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I absolutely love Thanksgiving, not because of the food well I like the food too, but because I get to spend so much time with my whole family!! It was so great to be home with everyone, I just love my family so much here are some pictures from last week.

We have an annual "Yankee Swap" with the whole family. This year Trevor brought this creepy half body and one arm pillow thing!! That was by far the funniest gift!!

When we were younger my dad used to turn on "Jeremiah was a bullfrog" and we would all dance to it, so we turned it on for the grandkids! We were all dancing and the kids were so funny! It was pretty cheesey but so much fun!
Benson and I dancing
Dad even decided to play a couple slow songs

Sunday morning before church Christian gave Drake his baby blessing. After that we put the camera on the mantel and set the timer so we could get the entire family in one shot!
All the grandkids in their matching PJs from GrandmaAmelia and Drake, the newest additions
Amelia and I. That was after we gave, well I gave her, a bath. The family said that I just man handled Amelia because I'm so used to handling newborns! Really I'm just not as nervous about handling them as people who don't handle them every night for a living!
Amelia and the cute headband Chelsea got her.
Everyone but Jena around the table for Thanksgiving dinner.
Wes and I on the deck. I have the best family in the world!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

We do have the best familyin the world! Loved all the pictures. I got mine justo ff of winkflash from where Jena uploaded hers. Love ya!

Ashley said...

I love your family too! What a beautiful family shot! You are awesome Beth! The whole Adams fam will be coming out to WA in March- we HAVE to see each other then! And those Turkey tops you get to sport at work are hot! :)

emy said...

I just love the Tree. We got our first real tree this year too. I just posted pictures. I also posted some video of the dance party so check that out. See you in the new year.