Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wes and I got our Christmas tree early Saturday morning while we were Christmas shopping. Last year I went to all the craft stores the day after Christmas and got super cheap ornaments, ribons, stockings, and a Christmas tree skirt, so I was really excited to decorate! The was the first year I've actually decorated a tree of my own. Last year we didn't have any ornaments so we just put some lights and candy canes on our tree (it looked pretty ghetto!) This year I'm very pleased with the finished product, so I made Wes take pictures with me after church in our Sunday clothes! Of course we had to get one with Mitzy in there, and in order to get her to sit still we bribed her with food, so she isn't really trying to bite Wes's hand, she really wants the food he's holding!
Jen made these "believe" blocks and I scored them in a white elephant gift exchage, they are so cute!
We don't have a star or angel to put on top, so we had to settle for a bow.

6 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Super cute! I love how everything matches. Joel will not go for that yet. I love the family picture too - maybe it will be on a Christmas Card :)

Ben said...

Classic Mitzy!

Chelsea said...

I love all of your decorations....We did not get a tree this year...not sure why. I can't believe Christmas is next week already! Your skirt in super cute in that picture too, I don't think I have seen that one! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cute tree! I also love your little family picture- very cute!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Your tree is so pretty! I love the ribbon! I really like your leaf framed pics too! did you take those pictures?

You look beautiful in your skirt with your hair down... kinda doubt you'd wear that to work huh? :)

Ashley said...

Looks great Beth! Merry Christmas!