Thursday, September 10, 2009

A High Mountain Lake

Wes finally had 2 days off in a row so he wanted to make the most of it. We went to a high mountain lake near Kellog Idaho and camped for a night. Wes was in Heaven! He caught a rainbow trout on his second cast!! He was so excited, he got another really small one, but after that he just got bites. In the middle of the night we heard a moose wondering around our camp and in the water next to us. I was really freaked out, so Mitsy and I got in the car. We figured out that Mitsy isn't going to be the best watch dog, because she didn't make a peep!! The next day we saw the moose pretty close up, and again I was looking at it from the car, but Wes was out getting pictures of it!


Wes in his element

This is how much Wes loves our little Mitsy!!



A proud fisherman!
For the most part I was taking the pictures so thats why they are all of Wes!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Awesome you guys ARE alive. I've been trying to find out how the trip went from Wes but can't get ahold of him. Anyways glad you guys had fun. later

Andy & Jen said...

quit posting these awesome pics...Andy is gonna convince me to live there : )

Jen and Joel said...

I am so glad that you guys got to get away. Joel is so jealous. All he wants is to go camping, but has too many projects that keep getting in the way.

thefrommfam said...

Fun camping trip Beth! You guys are so cute. I am glad that you guys get to spend some time together finally. I MISS YOU! Lets hang out.

emy said...

Love your dog pictures. What a cute puppy to add to your family. I can tell Wes loves his dog. I'm glad you got to do something fun together with your time off.