Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our First Home!




Well Wes and I closed on a house a couple weeks ago and are still getting situated. So here's a picture of the front of the house and the awesome maple tree in the backyard. We fell in love with the backyard immediately, the house in on a double lot, so the back yard is big enough to play a little 3 on 3 soccer! The living room and kitchen are unpacked, but the rest of the house is still kind of a disaster, it's definitely a process! So there will be more pictures to come when we are more organized!

7 comments:

Jen and Joel said...

Beth, Your blog is looking really good. I love the pictures of your house.

Bev said...

Congratulations!! I love your house! Welcome to the world of blogging.

Christian said...

HOLY MOLY - That is a big yard!! Congrats on the new house! We are just going to have to come and crash at it in the near future. :)

Heather

Emelyne said...

I agree with Heather, What a yard! They don't make them like that anymore. The house is cute too. I'm glad you're blogging. It is way too fun. Love you.

Emy

Ashley said...

Beth- this is so great! I'm way excited you've entered the blogging world! I love you house- congrats! And the backyard is just perfect! This will be such a fun way to stayin touch. Love ya!

Andy & Jen said...

YAY yo are now an offcial blogger! I'm so glad, its so much easier to keep in touch! Congrats on the new house, its super cute...I want one!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so cute! And the yard looks big! I am excited we are in the same ward!