Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blogging Might be Hard

Well blogging might be a little hard for me, since Wes and I don't take very many pictures! I'm just going to do a little recap of what Wes and I have been up to lately. I'm still working at Holy Family, but now I work in the emergency department and the Family Maternity Center (labor and delivery and post partum care.) I still work mostly nights which sucks, but now I don't have to work every other weekend, so that's nice. I really love working with laboring patients, but sometimes I feel funny because I'm telling them what they should do when I've never had a baby! Wes is working construction/remodel. This has actually been really nice because we have a lot to do on the new house! We had a bathroom that had a pink toilet, sink and bathtub! Wes has already replaced the toilet and we are trying to decide what sink to get! We'll post a picture of the finished product. He seems to really enjoy working with his hands. With a new house came a new ward, we really like it so far, everyone is really nice and there are quite a few young couples that we can hangout with.
Random Question...Wes and I are trying to decide on a picture to blow up and put up in our living room here are a few options from Olypmia.




5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I really like the Autumn leaves, the middle picture would be great blown up, but it also depends on the colors in that room. But that would be my vote! What a beautiful pic.

Jen and Joel said...

Nice Job on the Blog background. I really like the fall leaves, but you know that those are my favorite colors.

Bev said...

Fall leaves as they incompase all my favorite colors. Although they are all gorgeous pictures.

Ashley said...

I want to see a before and after of the lovely pink bathroom :) I love the picture from your parents house with Rainer in the background! Send it to me and i'll have it blown up for our house!

Christian said...

Autumn leaves for us!

Heather & Christian