Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Here is the awesome birthday blocks my sister Emy made for me for Christmas! They are so cute!! I had a great day today just hung out at home with Oliver then Wes and I were going to go to dinner, so I thought, but instead he had a bunch of our friends at Christie and Ryan's for a party!! (I was under the impression that Christie was going to watch oli while we were at dinner). So that was a wonderful surprise! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes!! And especially my sweet huby for the party!!

3 comments:

emy said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you like the blocks. I haven't stacked them like that before. They look great like that. Maybe I'll stack mine like that for TJ's b-day tomorrow. Glad they helped to bring out the b-day spirit. Hope they become part of your family traditions.

Chelsea said...

Oh how fun!! I love being surprised!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

I Love those blocks! I have to make them! Oh, and Happy Birthday... late. Not sure how I didn't know it was your birthday... sorry.