Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Three and a half months old!!

I had to get a profile shot to show his hair that is growing straight up!!

From the front...its so fine and light, when its wet it looks like he has way more hair!











I learned how to crochet at work the other night.  I made one with some cheaper yarn, then went to Hobby Lobby on Monday and bought some cute yarn and made the hat Oliver is wearing.  Its just me second beanie, but I think I should have used a smaller needle to it would be a little warmer for the winter.  I'm pretty excited about it though, because I LOVE babies in hats or headbands!!

3 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

silly mama... did you mean three and a half months old? Love the hat!

thefrommfam said...

Beth you are such a good little photographer. Also, you need to teach me how to crochet like that. Let's have a crocheting party!

emy said...

Wow, that hat is awesome! I am so proud of you. Way to go. He looks absolutely adorable in it. Way to go.