Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Nursery





Here are some pictures of the nursery.  My mom made all the curtains and bedding while she was here after Oliver was born!  I don't know how she does it, she is amazing.  We also have a white glider chair that is currently in our bedroom that my mom is going to recover with black and white strips hopefully.  I have to give Wes the credit for the decor... the wall color was his idea and he also came up with the idea to do black and white everything else!!  He and my mom picked out the fabric, I knew they would do a great job!  I love how it turned out, we have quite decorated the walls yet, but one step at a time!

2 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe your mom just whipped that up! It's amazing!

Andy & Jen said...

um can Kath come to my house!!! So cute! Loved reading your birthing story how wonderful, I am so happy for you : )