Friday, December 17, 2010

Cafe Rio

Wes and I love this Mexican Restaurant in Utah called Cafe Rio where they have this awesome sweet pork salad.   So yesterday I found a copycat recipe for the salad on a blog and made it myself.  I used a dressing recipe that I already had, but I used the beans, rice and pulled pork recipes.  Everything turned out awesome, surely the best meal I've ever made!!!  I was really proud of myself because usually Wes makes the great meals in our house!!  The link to the website I used is the Favorite Family Recipes just type in Cafe Rio in the search bar and you'll find it!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

MMMMMMM love cafe rio! Great job!

{ Missemmelle } said...

I love Cafe Rio! Maybe you should post the recipe too... : )

Rachel said...

Love cafe rio, and the fact that I live like 5 min from one. I missed seeing you when Wes was here.