Monday, March 1, 2010

My sister Emy does what's called "Love Month" every February for her huby Trevor.  So everyday in February she does something for Trevor to show she loves him.  I know, what a great wife, eh!!  She emailed her family and friends a bunch of ideas to do for thier spouses.  I didn't get around to doing something everyday for Wes, it's quite a challenge while working full time 12 hour shifts, some days we don't even see each other!  Anyway one day I did make him a heart shaped oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.  Which I thought was really cute and even more delicious than my normal cookies (which I don't mean to brag but are amazing cookies!!)  He thought it was cool and I think I maybe ate more of it than he did, but it's the thought that counts!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yummy! You are a good wife! I loved seeing you last week!!

Kaylene Whitten said...

I want your cookie recipe!! You are a good wife to do all that!! What a cute couple!! Miss ya! K

Andy & Jen said...

yum yum, I miss your cookies! We are all signed up to run the seattle rock n'roll half in June, you should come run with me...PLEASE!!!