Monday, February 1, 2010

Updates

While I was in Utah Wes bought and installed a new dishwasher, which matches the over the range microwave that he installed about a month ago. Its so nice to have a dishwasher that works well! We know that our stove looks kind of dumb, but we'll replace that and make it match when that breaks!

Wes also decided to take it upon himself to decorate our living room! He went out and bought the lamps and vases and it really looks great. He's way better at that kind of stuff than I am. He also replaced the battery in my car and got it running again. I don't know...maybe I should go out of town more often!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the new decorations! I need Wes to come and decorate my home!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Nice job Wes! Looks great!

thefrommfam said...

Holy cow, you are a lucky girl. The house looks great! Nice job Wes.

Ashley said...

WOW- way to go Wes! It looks great! How fun to come home to those surprises! Maybe you should go out of town more! :)

Kaylene Whitten said...

Beth- sounds like you have a winner. You can always come to Twin Falls (becasue there is so much to do here) if you need to get out of town again! ;))) I'm so glad you keep your blog updated. It is fun to keep up.