Sunday, November 15, 2009

Turkey Tops

These are some of the awesome girls I work with! One night I found these adorable turkey scrub tops online for pretty cheep, so a bunch of us decided to buy them. Then Jen, our extremely organized charge nurse (see "this is my munchkin land" blog and you'll see what I mean by organized) called each of us and told us to wear our turkey tops, obviously we had to get pictures!!

From the left me, Jennilee, Trinity, Steffany, Jen, Ashley and Dr Fine (and yes that's his real name, not a nick name we gave him!)
Kelly our surgical tech has to wear the hospital scrubs so we forced her to wear the turkey hat for a picture. Dr Fine wanted to wear the hat for the picture, he even wore it into one of the deliveries!! Have I mentioned before that I love my job?!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Those scrubs are cute! Looks like a fun group of people to work with. Can't wait to see ya next week!