Monday, August 24, 2009

More news...

Well Wes's Jeep has been in the shop for on and off for the last 4 weeks and nobody could figure out what the problem was. So for the last couple weeks we've been looking for a good deal on a subaru. This morning Wes found a sweet deal in Elk Wa which is about an hour away. So we went and took a look at it and found it was an even better deal than we thought. It has leather heated seats, power everything, tires that only have about 5,000 miles on them and is in great condition. We couldn't pass up the deal so we bought the car! Then this afternoon we got a phone call and found out the jeep was only going to cost $250 to fix! Wes is still thrilled about the purchase, I on the other hand am feeling a little buyers remorse, but it will be nice in the winter to have 2 four wheel drives cars. Anyway so it's been a really big week for Wes and I!

(Sorry the pictures are little blurry)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the new car! I loved catching up on all of your posts! Mitsy is darling. I can't believe you have a dog! Oh how i miss Banks!!! I still need to get Skylar there- wouldn't it be great to be there together again!!! Miss you!

Ben said...

Sweet ride yo!

.: Megan :. said...

Hey I know where Elk is! That's where I went to high school lol. And I love the Subaru! I actually just bought a Legacy this month. Congrats!