Monday, May 18, 2009

Visit to Olympia

TJ at the Zoo

Needless to say Savanah loved the merry-go -round!! She was squeeling with delight and couldn't ride it enough times!



This is what Russell does every time he is put in his crib to go to bed. Even when he sleeps in his car seat he puts his hands behind is head like this!!

I went to Olympia last weekend to help my mom watch Russell and TJ while Emy and Trevor were in Hawaii. Christian and Dad were in Bend Oregon golfing, so Savanah and Heather joined us as well. Mom and I took the kids to the Zoo on a Friday and Heather and I took them to a place in Olypmia where they got to feed pigs, goats, chickens and all sorts of farm animals. They had a blast and it was so fun to see how excited they got about everything. They made quite the spectical when it was time to leave and all 3 of them threw a fit. Heather was carrying Savanah and I was carrying Russell and both of us had one of TJ's hands dragging the crying kids to the van! Overall it was a great trip, but those kids wake up way too early for me!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute blog background! Yay for trips to Olympia! Too funny that all the kids threw fits at the same time...I would have liked to seen that, but not be the one to have to make them get in the car. So glad you had fun! It was nice talking to you this weekend! Good luck catching up on sleep.

Jen and Joel said...

You are going to make the best mom. We need to get together soon. Joel and I are having Beth and Wes withdrawls.