Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas pictures


Here's a few Christmas pictures as promised...Savvy, Russell, TJ and Benson in their matching pj's in front of the Christmas tree, aren't they adorable!!! Savvy wasn't realy into getting her picture taken, she wanted to get up and run around.

Spencer and Wes playing doubles "water pong" the object of the game is to try to get the ping pong ball into the cup.

Opening presents on Christmas morning.

Santa came to visit us on Christmas Eve this year!

3 comments:

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

Hey - I want to see the pics where you are freaking out about Wes' secret little Christmas present.....

HR

(PS I was the one who removed my comment...I spelled something wrong. :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! I miss being in your ward! You will have to send me your e-mail so I can add you to my friends I set my blog private.
love ya!
mine is tiahainsworth@yahoo.com